pdf forms for camp

Summer Camp Forms

If your child is registered for camp, please go to our Camp In Touch dashboard for  camper specific forms to expedite processing.

On the Camp In Touch Dashboard you’ll find links to the forms you’ll need for summer camp, as well as photos from your child’s camp and the link to send email to your camper. 

Please use the links below ONLY if you are unable to access the Camp In Touch Dashboard. Thank you.


Backpack Forms

User Group Forms


“Love the people, love the place. Love the difference you make in my child’s life”

Camper Parent 2014




 All forms on this page are .pdf files

Pin It on Pinterest