Camp is a portal to the wider world! “The Nature Principle” by Richard Louv outlines the restorative power of the natural world. Boosting mental acuity and creativity, promoting health and wellness and all the rest. Camp is all about the out of doors, our daily activities woven into the fabric of nature.
- Mornings start with prayer circle in the meadow
- Hikes into the wilderness take us to amazing views, mountain lakes, streams and forests
- Our ‘free play’ area is open space for fort building, exploring and just sitting under a pine tree
- GaGa, 9-square in the air, dodgeball, geocaching, disc golf, digglers, soccer, capture the flag …. all out of doors
- Sleeping on the decks under the stars is definitely a possibility
- Every night we close with a campfire under the stars.
Keep close to Nature’s heart… and break clear away, once in awhile, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean.
– John Muir